Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5Stack NCIR Temperature Sensor Unit
- Built-in infrared sensor MLX90614
- Measures the surface temperature of a human body
- Detects the temperature by the absorbing IR waves emitted
- Provides a 90-degree field of view
- Features two Lego-compatible holes
The M5Stack NCIR Temperature Sensor Unit (MLX90614) featured with built-in infrared sensor MLX90614. It can be used to measure the surface temperature of a human body or other objects.
This sensor measures infrared light bouncing off of remote objects so it can sense temperature without having to touch them physically. Simply point the sensor towards what you want to measure and it will detect the temperature by absorbing IR waves emitted.
- 1 x NCIR Unit
- 1 x Grove Cable
- 32 x 24 x 8 mm
- Weight: 4 g
- Operating voltage: 4.5 to 5.5V
- Measuring object temperature range: -70°C ~ 380°C
- Measuring ambient temperature range: -40 to 125 ˚C
- Measurement accuracy at room temperature: ±0.5°C
- Field of view: 90°
- Software Development Platform: Arduino, UIFlow(Blockly, Python)
- Lego-compatible holes: 2