- Mini 3A Relay Unit for M5Stack
- Offers Two Lego-compatible holes
- Provides Single-BUS control
- Operates at up to 3 A (30 V DC) supply
- Software Development Platform: Arduino, UIFlow (Blockly, Python)
The M5Stack Mini 3A Relay Unit is an M5Unit that implements a Relay function.
The relay can be used as an electrically operated switch, uses an electromagnet to mechanically operate a switch, to where it is necessary to control a large power load circuit by a separate low-power signal, like a digital signal output from a microprocessor. Up to 30 V DC and 220 V AC.
- 1 x RELAY Unit
- 1 x Grove Cable
- 1 x 3.96 socket
- 48 x 24 x 21 mm
- Weight: 12 g
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.