Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5Stack I2C Hub 1 to 6 Expansion Unit (PCA9548APW)
- Offers 1-6 expansion unit
- Features two LEGO compatible holes
- Allows you to mount slave devices
- Supports multiple nesting
- Communication protocol: I2C
The M5Stack I2C Hub 1 to 6 Expansion Unit (PCA9548APW) is an I2C Expandable Hub, which can expand a single I2C HY2.0-4P interface and connects up to 6 I2C channels.
It allows you to mount slave devices with the same I2C address (by polling control the different channels to achieve in-device coexistence). Embedded PCA9548AP-I2C multi-channel switch IC.
Note: When it's connected, the PaHUB2 will be polling control the different channels to achieve in-device coexistence. Please pay attention to the order of channels when programming.
- 1x Pahub2 Unit
- 1x HY2.0-4P Cable
- 48 x 24 x 12 mm (L x W x H)
- Communication protocol: I2C: 0x70 (can be modified by resistance A0, A1, A2)
- Weight: 7 g