Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5Stack ESP32 Ethernet Unit w/ PoE
- Comes with a 20cm long HY2.0-4P cable
- Adopts ESP32 as built-in MAC
- Development Platform: Arduino, ESP-IDF
- Communication Interface: UART
The M5Stack ESP32 Ethernet Unit w/ PoE is an ESP32 Ethernet Unit that supports PoE (Power Over Ethernet). This module adopts ESP32 as a built-in MAC and IP101G as a physical layer transceiver. Default firmware with ESP-AT, supports TCP, MQTT, and HTTP protocols.
It can connect to the server with simple AT commands through a serial port, achieving data transmission and remote control functions. This module simplifies wiring and saves labor costs with PoE power supply, and It reserves the ability for secondary development to meet your requirement.
- 1x UNIT PoESP32
- 1x HY2.0-4P Cable (20 cm)
- 1x Instruction manual
- 72 x 26 x 19.2 mm
- ESP32-WROOM-32U: 240 MHz dual-core, 600 DMIPS, 520KB SRAM
- PHY: IP101G: IEEE 802.3/802.3u
- MAC-PHY Interface Type: RMII
- PoE IEEE802.3 AF: Maximum Power: 6 W | Voltage: DC 37 - 57 V
- Ethernet: RJ45 10/100 Mbps
- Flash: 4 MB
- Reserved interface: 1x HY2.0-4P interface | 1x program download interface
- Communication interface: UART 9600 bps 8N1 AT command control
- Communication logic level: 3.3 V
- Weight: 26.2 g