Payments and Security
- M5Stack DAC Converter Digital to Analog I2C Unit (MCP4725)
- Integrates a 12-bit high resolution
- Features two Lego-compatible holes
- Ability to convert digital signal to analog signal
- Onboard non-volatile memory
- Output voltage: 0 ~ 3.3 V
The M5Stack DAC Converter Digital to Analog I2C Unit (MCP4725) is a unit with the ability to convert digital signal to analog signal (voltage waveform signal) with support for audio waveform and more.
It integrates a 12-bit high-resolution DAC chip named MCP4725 which has an on-board non-volatile memory (EEPROM). The unit communicates with the M5Core using the I2C protocol.
- 1x DAC Unit
- 1x Grove Cable
- 32.2 x 24.2 x 10.3 mm (L x W x H)
- Resolution: 12 bit
- Voltage range: 0 - 3.3 V
- Communication protocol: I2C: 0x60
- Weight: 4 g