Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5Stack COM.NB-IoT Module (SIM7020G)
- Features independent external power supply
- Built-in SIM7020G communication module
- Lets you strong signal access capability
- Supports PSM and eDRX modes
- Low Power Consumption
- Communication: UART
The M5Stack COM.NB-IoT Module (SIM7020G) is a stackable multi-band NB-IoT wireless communication module with a built-in SIM7020G communication module.
The module supports PSM and eDRX low power consumption modes. The COM.NB-IoT module has a wide coverage signal. Compared with GSM, NB-IoT has a strong gain, which also enables the product to have wireless communication capabilities in locations such as basements.
The module has a DC power input and can provide a 5 - 12 V power supply through an external power supply. In order to facilitate the user to configure the pin, the DIP switch is used to set the pin.
The SIM7020G module is the optimal solution for low latency, low power consumption, and low throughput applications. It is very suitable for IoT applications such as metering, remote control, asset tracking, remote monitoring, telemedicine, and ride-sharing.
- Smart meter
- Smart parking
- Municipal management
- 1 x COM.NB-IoT module
- 1 x SMA antenna
- 54.2 x 54.2 x 13.2 mm
- SIM card type: MicroSIM
- Status signal: two LED indicators
- External antenna: SMA antenna
- Serial communication: UART 115200 bps
- Data transmission speed: Upload: 150 Kbps | Download: 126 Kbps
- Frequency band: B1 / B2 / B3 / B4 / B5 / B8 / B12 / B13 / B17 / B18 / B19 / B20 / B25 / B26 / B28 / B66 / B70 / B71 / B85
- Network protocol: TCP / UDP / HTTP / HTTPS / TLS / DTLS / DNS / NTP / PING / LWM2M / COAP / MQTT / MQTTS
- Weight: 40 g