Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5Stack Color Sensor RGB Unit (TCS3472)
- Offers Two Lego-compatible holes
- Features GROVE interface
- Supports UIFlow and Arduino
- Provides 16-bit analog-to-digital converters
- Detects color value and returns RGB data to the host
- Communicates with the M5Core via an I2C interface
The M5Stack Color Sensor RGB Unit (TCS3472) is able to detect color value and return RGB data to the host. This Unit communicates with the M5Core via the GROVE A interface (I2C).
Identify color principle: In the TCS3472, a 3x4 array of filtered photodiodes and 16-bit analog-to-digital converters are embedded. Of the 12 photodiodes, 3 have red filters, 3 have green filters, 3 have blue filters and 3 have no filter (clear).
- 1 x COLOR Unit
- 1 x Grove Cable
- 32.2 x 24.2 x 8.2 mm
- Detection range: -40 - ~85 °C
- Communication Method: IIC
- GROVE interface, support UIFlow, and Arduino
- Weight: 4 g
- Lego-compatible holes: 2