Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5Stack BALA2 Fire Self-Balancing Robot Kit
- Offers a self-balancing robot
- Includes M5Stack Fire and two wheels
- Features Grove extension ports
- Built-in 8-channel servo drive and 4-channel external connection
- LEGO Compatible
- Support Wi-Fi programmable
The M5Stack BALA2 Fire Self-Balancing Robot Kit is short for 'Balance', as its name suggests, it is the second generation of the M5Stack balancing robot series. BALA2 Fire is a Self Balancing Robot consisting of M5Stack Fire and two wheels (DC motors). The base uses STM32F030C8T6 as the main control and has a two-way encoding motor driver and a built-in 1200 mAh battery.
This kit comes with preloaded software. A self-balancing robot application that balances the robot vertically using a closed-loop algorithm. You can program it to automatically move around through programming, or you can combine Wi-Fi to develop remote control functions.
This Robot is controllable by a Smartphone device or a Transmitter. The BALA2 base contains a wealth of interfaces. In addition to the conventional PortB and PortC, it also supports 8-channel servos, of which 4 channels can be directly connected, and the remaining 4 channels need to be connected from the inside of the base.
- 1x M5Stack Fire + BALA2
- 4x Wheel Connector
- 2x HY2.0-4P Cable (20 cm)
- 2x Brick
- 1x HEX KEY
- 1x Type-C USB Cable (120 cm)
- 54 x 54 x 65 x mm
- LCD Screen: 2.0 inch
- Type-C USB Cable length: 120 cm
- HY2.0-4P Cable length: 20 cm
- ESP32: 240 MHz Dual Core, 600 DMIPS, 520KB SRAM, Wi-Fi
- Flash: 16 MB Flash
- PSRAM: 8 MB PSRAM
- LCD: Color TFT LCD, ILI9342C
- Resolution: 320 x 240
- Speaker: 1W-0928
- Ports: GROVE I2C x1 / UART x1 / GPIO x1 / SERVO x4 (+4 Extendable Channel)
- Battery Capacity: 1200 mAh
- Case Material: Plastic
- Weight: 153.9 g