- M5Stack ATOM Thermal Printer Kit
- Offers the best value in a desktop DIY thermal printer
- Includes an ESP32-Pico based IoT controller ATOM Lite
- Built-in firmware boasts two modes
- Supports text, graphics, barcode, QR code printing
- Communication interface: UART
The M5Stack ATOM Thermal Printer Kit offers the best value in a desktop DIY thermal printer, includes an ESP32-Pico based IoT controller ATOM Lite, and a 58mm thermal printer to meet your multiple printing requirements.
It supports text, graphics, barcode, QR code printing. The ATOM Printer has geekery kraft packaging design, built-in firmware boasts two modes of AP Connect Print + MQTT Notifications Print. You can enrich your creation, fun and practical with an ATOM Lite IoT controller.
Note: This kit excludes the power adapter. A DC 12V / 2.5A power adapter (5.5 mm jack) is recommended.
- 1x ATOM LITE
- 1x ATOM Printer
- 1x Thermal Paper Roll
- 1x Sticky Thermal Paper Roll
- 151 x 79 x 66 mm (L x W x H)
- Printing width: 58 mm
- Max. Diameter: 58 mm
- Width: ±0.05 mm
- Thickness: 0.05 ~ 0.1 mm
- Maximum diameter: ≤40 mm
- Printing method: Thermal printing
- Supply voltage: DC 12 V
- Working current: 2.5 A
- Print color: Monochrome
- Print speed/resolution: 60 mm/s 203 dpi 8 dots/mm up to 384 dots per line
- Service life: Printing distance 50 km
- Paper Cut: By Hands
- Printing speed: 60 mm/s
- Connectivity Technology: USB/RS232/TTL (ATOM is connected to TTL interface by default UART 9600 bps 8N1)
- Supported text and graphics: Text, graphics, characters, BarCode (Codebar, code93, code39, code128, ENA13, ITF25, UPC-A, UPC-E), QRCode
- Weight: 285 g
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.