Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5Stack ATOM RS485 DC/DC Voltage Converter Development Kit (SP3485EE)
- Offers a TTL-RS485 converter
- Provides multipoint communication
- Built-in DC/DC voltage regulator chip
- Supports a multi-point system
- Compatible ATOM Matrix/ATOM Lite
The M5Stack ATOM RS485 DC/DC Voltage Converter Development Kit (SP3485EE) is a TTL-RS485 converter designed for use with M5Atomic. Its function is for TTL level and RS485 level conversion. RS485 is a communication protocol standard, which is used to define the electrical characteristics of drivers and receivers of a serial communication system.
It supports a multi-point system and is widely used in industry. When the application's equipment needs to communicate and be controlled through RS485, ATOM RS-485 is an excellent choice. A DC/DC voltage regulator chip is integrated into the ATOM RS-485, which can directly convert the 12V voltage of RS485 to 5V to supply power for M5ATOM, avoiding the trouble of using a separate power supply.
- 1x ATOM RS-485
- 1x ATOM Lite
- 1x Hex Key
- 1x M2*8mm Hexagon socket cup head machine screw
- 1x 18cm TYPE-C Cable
- 24 x 48 x 18 mm (L x W x H)
- Cable Length: 18 cm
- External port: VH-3.96 4P
- Conversion level: 5 V <-> 12 V
- level-conversion IC: SP3485EE
- DC-DC: A0Z1282CI
- Case material: Plastic (PC)
- Weight: 28 g