Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 4-Channel Analog to 12C 13.2 Module 4-20mA Input (ST32G030) by M5Stack
- Features STM32G030F6 32-bit Cortex-M0+ CPU
- Supports I2C communication for easy interfacing
- Offers flexible sensor wiring with jumper cap switching
- Ensures signal accuracy with built-in galvanic isolation chip
- Compatible with Arduino, UIFlow, and other programming platforms
The M5Stack 4-Channel Analog to 12C 13.2 Module 4-20mA Input (ST32G030) is a quadruple-channel current analog acquisition module that operates within a 420 mA range. It utilizes the STM32G030F6 primary control chip and a specialized acquisition chip with isolation capabilities to facilitate I2C communication with the M5 host. The module offers the flexibility to switch between internally or externally powered wiring through the use of jumper caps.
The module is equipped with an on-board power isolation chip and an integrated op-amp circuitry. These features enable precise measurement of external current sensors and guarantee signal accuracy and system safety. In terms of power supply, the module employs a DC-JACK interface and a corresponding DC boost circuit to provide power to the entire device.
This module is ideally suited for monitoring power system equipment, controlling motors, managing energy and automation, and controlling industrial processes.
- 1x AIN4-20mA Module 13.2
- 12x Jumper Cap
- 5x 2.54mm Plug-in Terminal Block
- STM32G030F6 is a 32-bit Cortex-M0+ CPU
- It supports I2C communication
- It can support four 2 or 4-wire sensors with jumper cap switching
- It has a built-in galvanic isolation chip
- It is compatible with Arduino, UIFlow, and other programming platforms
- Weight: 26.9 g