Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 36 Inputs and 22 outputs
- Arduino Mega microcontroller included
- Offers immense safety through Industrial Communication mechanism
- Connect up to 127 modules
The M-DUINO PLC Arduino Ethernet 58 I/Os Analog/Digital PLUS is the first equipment module based on the Arduino technology designed for a professional use. This PLC has 58I/Os1. It also contains several communication systems which provide more flexibility and control. The M-DUINO family offers the possibility to expand up to 127 modules through I2C, which means that you can have until 7100 Inputs / Outputs in Master-Slave connections, additionally to sensors, etc.
This PLC can be programmed using the Arduino IDE platform.
The M-DUINO PLC 58 I/Os Analog/Digital Industrial Arduino Module is programmed through the USB ports. This offers an immediate access to program, maintain and control. Also, you can continuously monitor the status for all the variables, inputs, outputs, etc. It is compatible with the Arbosx and the Touchberry Pi with instantaneous connection.
- M-DUINO PLC Arduino Ethernet 58 I/Os Analog/Digital PLUS Statement of Conformity
- M-DUINO PLC Arduino Ethernet 58 I/Os Analog/Digital PLUS Datasheet
- M-DUINO PLC Arduino Ethernet 58 I/Os Analog/Digital PLUS Schematic
Inputs (Arduino Mega included)
- (16x) Analog Inputs (0-10Vdc) / Digital Inputs (5-24Vdc) configurable by software.
- (20x) Isolated Digital Inputs (5-24Vdc)
Outputs (Arduino Mega included)
- (22x) Isolated Digital Outputs (5-24Vdc) / (8 of which) PWM configurable by software.
- (8 of which) Analog Outputs (0-10Vdc)
- (1x) Ethernet port.
- (1x) USB port (type B).
- (1x) I2C port. (Interface with other Industrial Shields, sensors, I/Os modules)
- (3x) TTL ports.
- -(1x) RS-232 port.
- (1x) HALF/FULL Duplex RS-485 port.
- (1x) SPI external port (Using MOSI,MISO, SS pins of Arduino)
- TCP IP / Modbus TCP. / Modbus RTU
- WebServer capacity
- Industrial Protocols
- RTC (Real Time Clock. NOTE: I2C port used. See pinout modification)
- µSD Socket
- DIN Rail mounting.
- Max consum.: 1.2A
- Flash Memory: 256kB (8kB for bootloader)
- SRAM: 8kB
- EEPROM: 4kB
- Clock Speed: 16MHz
- Rx,Tx pins are not abailable using RS485. For SPI you need to choose another pin for Select Function (You can choose, SDA, SCL, Rx, Tx, Pins of Arduino)