Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Lynxmotion SES-V2 Standard Smart Servo (LSS-ST1)
- Features a configurable, modular smart servo motor
- Designed for the Lynxmotion Servo Erector Set (SES)
- 60RPM - no load (12V)
- 14 Kg-cm max static torque & 2.8 Kg-cm max dynamic torque (12V)
- Metal gears, RGB LED bar, sensor feedback, button interface
- Smart / wheel / RC modes
- Now with Full Aluminum Body (NEW)
The Lynxmotion SES-V2 Standard Smart Servo (LSS-ST1) are new compact, modular actuators which were designed to be an evolution of the standard RC servo for use in multi degree-of-freedom robots, animatronics, custom RC projects and more. The lineup currently includes three “smart servos” which differ in maximum torque and speed, and share the same dimensions, mounting points and output spline.
The servos form the core modules of the next generation Lynxmotion Servo Erector Set (S.E.S.) and a wide variety of modular brackets, mechanics and electronics have been designed around them. "Smart" means each servos' parameters are user-modifiable and configurable, there is sensor feedback (Voltage, Current, Temperature, Position, and RPM), built-in safety features, and although they work best when connected to a microcontroller or computer, can be used as advanced RC actuators.
The custom LSS serial protocol was built upon the SSC-32 / 32U protocol and makes communicating with and configuring the servos one of the easiest and most intuitive to use.
Note: The servo cannot be used on its own as no communication interface is included with the servo. The suggested serial interface is the
Lynxmotion's Smart Servos are designed to be part of the Lynxmotion Servo Erector Set (SES) modular robot building system and are compatible with dozens of brackets and frame components.
Custom designed gears can be used to provide external gearing for the Lynxmotion Smart Servo (LSS) motors.
- 1x Lynxmotion Smart Servo - Standard (ST1)
- 1x Aluminum driving horn (SES pattern) pre-assembled
- 1x Idler horn (SES pattern) pre-assembled
- 1x Cable: 150mm long 4-pin Molex to 4-pin Molex
- 1x Cable: 150mm long 4-pin Molex to 3-pin 2.54mm “RC Standard” connector plus 2.54mm single pin connector
- 51 x 25 x 38.3 mm (case only)
- Nominal Voltage (recommended): 12V (6V min, 12.6V max)
- Torque, max. static at 12 V: 14 Kg-cm
- Torque, max dynamic at 12 V: 2.8 kg-cm
- Speed, no load at 12 V: 60 RPM
- Current, no load, standby at 12V: 70 mA
- Current, stall at 12V: 300 mA
- Operating temperature range: 45 ~67 °C
- Spline: 24 Tooth (compatible with Hitec standard spline)
- DC Motor: Cored
- Gear ratio: 1:253
- Gear material: Copper
- Operating angle: 360° absolute and virtual multi-turn
- Communication type: TTL full duplex asynchronous serial or RC PWM.
- Communication protocol: Custom Lynxmotion Smart Servo (LSS)
- Baudrate range: 9600 bps ~ 921600 bps
- Baudrate (recommended) : 115200 bps
- Connector: Molex 4-pin, 2.54 mm Low Profile (pinout: Rx | Vcc | GND | Tx)
- Weight: 74.0g