Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Lynxmotion SES-V2 Conveyor HD Kit w/ LSS-HT1
- Perfect for educational or hobby assembly system
- Frame made from durable aluminum extrusion, composite G10
- 3” wide Modular track segments with rubber friction pattern top
- Lynxmotion robotic arm(s) sold separately
- Directly compatible with LSS-HT1 servo (sold separately)
The LSS Articulated Robotic Arms, mounting hardware & LSS-HT1 motor are not included in this kit.
The Lynxmotion SES-V2 Conveyor HD Kit w/ LSS-HT1 was designed to be an inexpensive way to move products as part of a small educational or hobby assembly system. Combined with one or more of Lynxmotion’s robotic arms, a desktop assembly line can be quickly created and controlled from a single interface.
LSS Conveyor - Old leg design
The frame of the conveyor is made of an aluminum extrusion and composite G10 plates. Friction top (rubber pattern) modular track segments help ensure products remain on the conveyor, while the driving and idler sprockets keep the track aligned at all times.
The basic kit does not include a motor*, whereas the bundle ( Lynxmotion SES-V2 Conveyor HD Kit ) includes a Lynxmotion High Torque Smart Servo (LSS HT1) motor allows for relative motion and communicates using the same smart servo protocol as Lynxmotion’s LSS-based robotic arms.
The Lynxmotion HT1 servo (included if you purchase the bundle ( Lynxmotion SES-V2 Conveyor HD Kit ) as opposed to the “no motor” kit) can operate the conveyor at up to 12.252 cm/s (4.824 in/s), is fully configurable in terms of acceleration/deceleration, max speed and more.
- 49x 3” wide track segments
- 49x rugged polypropylene axles & hardware
- 1x Aluminum extrusion 80 x 20 x 500mm
- 8x Aluminum extrusion 20 x 20 x 100mm
- 8x Connection corner bracket
- Composite G10 frame plates
- 4x Sprockets
- 2x Aluminum shafts
- 3x Aluminum hubs
- 1x Aluminum hub to SES adapter
What’s Needed - Lynxmotion Smart Servo Configuration
- 1x Lynxmotion HT1 Smart Servo Motor (included in bundle)
- 1x 12V Lynxmotion Power Supply**
- 1x Electronics (LSS Adapter, LSS 2RC recommended)**
What’s Needed - spur gear motor configuration
- 1x Spur gear motor (see note regarding mounting requirements*)
- Power supply (ideally match the nominal voltage of the motor)
- DC Motor controller (compatible with spur gear motor)
** If used with a Lynxmotion SES V2 robotic arm, the LSS Adapter and LSS 12V power supply included with the arm can be used to power and control the conveyor and therefore do not need to be purchased separately.
- Length (overall): 658 mm / 26 in
- Length (working range): 596 mm / 23.5 in
- Width (overall): 288mm / 11.34 in
- Width ( track): 76 mm / 3 in
- Height (overall): 138mm / 5.4 in
- Belt pitch: 27 mm / 1.07 in
Gear Motor Mounting Dimensions:
- Sprocket driven and robust friction top track segments
- Track segments made of polypropylene and rubber shore A (hardness of 45)
- Track pitch is 1.07'', and width is 3''
- Actuator mount for Lynxmotion Smart Servo (LSS) or spur gear motor*
- Aluminum and G10 frame / structure
* Mounting pattern for spur gear motor is specific (see Lynxmotion wiki page for details) and requires a 6mm to 6mm shaft coupler (sold separately).