Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Lynxmotion SES-V2 Robotic Arm (3 DoF) w/ Smart Servos Kit
- 3+1 Degree of freedom articulated four-bar style robotic arm
- Designed for STEM education and hobby robotics
- Uses Lynxmotion Smart Servo (LSS) motors
- Aluminum and G10 composite parts
- Lynxmotion FlowArm LSS Robotic Arm Software (Download)
The Lynxmotion SES-V2 Robotic Arm (3 DoF) w/ Smart Servos Kit was designed to be an inexpensive yet highly versatile robotic arm using the fully configurable Lynxmotion Smart Servo (LSS) actuators. The four-bar mechanical design ensures the end effector remains parallel to the surface, and offloads much of the weight of the joints onto the base. Combined with the Lynxmotion conveyor system, a tabletop assembly system can be created within a few hours.
Although well suited for use on a desk for development and experimentation, the arm is meant to be easily fitted to a mobile robot and powered using a 3S LiPo battery (sold separately) with XT60 connector.
The included Mini Parallel Gripper uses a micro servo, acrylic and foam to be as lightweight as possible. The gripper opens to 40mm and the bracket allows it to be mounted horizontally or vertically.
The arm includes three main electronic components: The LSS Adapter makes connecting to a computer, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, XBee or other serial device easy, while the LSS-2IO programmable microcontroller (which control the gripper RC servo) and LSS-5VR voltage regulator mean the normal RC servo in the gripper can be used with the LSS communication protocol.
CAD design files, as well as examples of how to communicate with the smart servos via Arduino and Python are available so that students and hobbyists can more easily integrate the arm into their projects. The graphical user interface LSS FlowArm, created using FlowBotics Studio, makes recording and playing back sequences effortless.
- Three fully configurable modular smart servo motors
- Create sequences using handheld teach mode, coordinates, virtual arm
- Built-in safety (current, temperature, voltage)
- Easy to understand and human readable LSS communication protocol
- 3 x LSS ST1 actuators
- 3DoF base, frame, brackets, links and hardware
- 1 x Lynxmotion Mini parallel Gripper with RC servo
- LSS Adapter (electronics interface)
- LSS-2IO programmable microcontroller
- LSS-5VR 5V voltage regulator
- 12V Wall adapter with on/off switch
- USB cable
- Axes: 3 degrees of freedom + gripper
- Max Horizontal Reach: 15" / 38cm (with gripper facing down / vertical)
- Max Vertical Reach: 8.25" / 21cm (with gripper facing down / vertical)
- Power Supply In: 110V to 240V AC 50/60Hz AC (US type A plug)
- Power Supply Out: 12V, 6A DC with XT60 connector
- Arm weight: 1.39 pounds / 634g
- Gripper opening: 1.34" / 3.4cm
|Location||Type Static||Torque||Max Speed|
|Gripper||LRC||1.5 Kg-cm||0.10s / 60° (6V)|
Note that when operated at lower voltages, the torque and speed are reduced.
Other Lynxmotion Products