Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Luxonis OAK-D Pro W PoE Wide Active Stereo Depth + Wide HD Color Camera (IMX378)
- Features superior robotic vision capabilities
- Includes night vision for low-light conditions
- Utilizes Power over Ethernet for connectivity
- Encased in a rugged, IP-rated enclosure
- Supports encoding in H.264, H.265, and MJPEG
The Luxonis OAK-D Pro W PoE Wide Active Stereo Depth + Wide HD Color Camera (IMX378) is a superior camera designed for robotic vision, capable of perceiving the world in a manner akin to human vision. This is achieved by integrating a wide active stereo depth camera and a high-resolution color camera, both of which are equipped with on-device Neural Network inferencing and Computer Vision capabilities.
The camera also includes a night vision feature, enabling perception in low-light and no-light conditions. The Pro version is recommended for applications necessitating high-quality and reliable stereo depth perception in various environments, including those with low-light and texture-less scenes. The wide Field of View (FOV) enables capturing a larger area in a single shot, making it particularly beneficial for multi-camera setups, Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs), and object tracking/counting.
The Luxonis OAK-D Pro W PoE (IMX378) utilizes Power over Ethernet (PoE) for both power and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity. This allows the camera to communicate with other computers via networking protocols. The camera also features device flash memory, enabling the running of programs in standalone mode.
The camera is encased in a rugged, IP-rated enclosure, making it suitable for industrial and outdoor use. It boasts 4 Tera Operations Per Second (TOPS) of processing power, active stereo with an IR dot projector to enhance depth perception, and night vision with an IR illumination LED. The camera can run any AI model, including custom-architected ones, and supports encoding in H.264, H.265, and MJPEG.
The Luxonis OAK-D Pro W PoE (IMX378) also offers computer vision capabilities such as warp, resize, crop via ImageManip node, edge detection, and feature tracking. It provides stereo depth perception with filtering, post-processing, RGB-depth alignment, and high configurability. The camera is equipped with a BNO086 IMU single chip 9 axis sensor with embedded sensor fusion and offers both 2D and 3D tracking with ObjectTracker node.
Please note: This product is classified as a Class 1 Laser Product under the EN/IEC 60825-1, Edition 3 (2014) internationally.
- 1x OAK-D Pro W PoE Camera
- 1x M12 plug to RJ45 Cable, 2m
- 1x M8 plug male to male Cable, 2m
- 1x Cleaning cloth
- Note: PoE injectors are not included
- 111 x 40 x 31.3 mm
Central RGB Camera:
- Sensor: IMX378
- FOV (D/H/V): 78° / 66° / 54°
- Resolution: 12MP (4056 x 3040)
- Focus: AF: 8cm - ∞
- Max Framerate: 60 FPS
- IR Sensitive: With IR filter
Stereo Pair Cameras:
- Sensor: OV9282
- DFOV / HFOV / VFOV: 89.5° / 80° / 55°
- Resolution: 1MP (1280 x 800)
- Focus FF: 18cm - ∞
- Max Framerate: 120 FPS
- 4 TOPS of processing power (1.4 TOPS for AI - RVC2 NN Performance)
- Active stereo: IR dot projector improves depth perception, especially for low-visual-interest surfaces by projecting thousands of IR dots to the scene
- Night vision: IR illumination LED enables running your AI and CV algorithms in low-light or no-light environments
- Run any AI model, even custom architectured/built ones (models need to be converted)
- Encoding: H.264, H.265, MJPEG - 4K/30FPS, 1080P/60FPS
- Computer vision: warp (undistortion), resize, crop via ImageManip node, edge detection, feature tracking. You can also run custom CV functions
- Stereo depth perception with filtering, post-processing, RGB-depth alignment, and high configurability
- BNO086 IMU single chip 9-axis sensor with embedded sensor fusion
- Object tracking: 2D and 3D tracking with ObjectTracker node