Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Luxonis OAK-D Fixed Focus (IMX378)
- Innovative camera designed for robotic vision
- Features wide stereo depth and high-resolution color camera
- Boasts 4 TOPS of processing power for superior performance
- Includes USB-C for power and USB3 connectivity
The Luxonis OAK-D Wide Stereo Depth + Wide High-Resolution Color Cameras (IMX378) is a superior camera designed for robotic vision, capable of perceiving the world in a manner akin to human vision. This is achieved by integrating a wide stereo depth camera and a high-resolution color camera, both of which are equipped with on-device Neural Network inferencing and Computer Vision capabilities. The camera utilizes USB-C for both power supply and USB3 connectivity.
The wide Field of View (FOV) feature enables the capture of a larger area in a single shot, making it particularly beneficial for multi-camera setups, Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs), and object tracking/counting applications. The camera boasts a processing power of 4 Tera Operations Per Second (TOPS), the flexibility to run any AI model, encoding capabilities, computer vision functions, stereo depth perception, Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU), and object tracking.
- 1x OAK-D W Camera Fixed Focus (IMX378)
- 1x Cable USB-CA-1m
- 97 x 29.5 x 22.9 mm
- Sensor: IMX378
- DFOV / HFOV / VFOV: 120° / 95° / 70°
- Resolution: 12MP (4056 x 3040)
- Focus: FF: 60cm - ∞
- Max Framerate: 60 FPS
- IR filter
- Weight: 91 g