Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- LTC2 Industrial LoRaWAN Temperature Transmitter w/ Food Safety Type Probe (US915)
- Powered by 8500mA Li-SOCI2 battery (Not Included)
- Designed to monitor temperature for different environments
- Features two internal 16-bit ADC interfaces
- LoRaWAN v1.0.3 compatible
- Pre-load with a set of unique keys
The LTC2 Industrial LoRaWAN Temperature Transmitter w/ Food Safety Type Probe (US915) is designed to monitor temperature for different environments. It supports to read PT100 probe and convert the value to temperature and uplink to IoT server via LoRaWAN protocol.
LTC2 supports the datalog feature. Users can retrieve the sensor value via the LoRaWAN downlink command. LTC2 is powered by an 8500mA Li-SOCI2 battery for long-time measurement. The battery can run for 2~10 years depends on the network environment and working mode.
LTC2 is LoRaWAN v1.0.3 compatible. Each LTC2 is pre-load with a set of unique keys for LoRaWAN registration, register these keys to the local LoRaWAN server and it will auto-connect after power on.
- 1x LTC2 Industrial LoRaWAN Temperature Transmitter w/ Food Safety Type Probe (US915)
- Device: 150 x 120 x 55 mm (L x W x H)
- Probe: 4 x 150 mm
- Cable Length: 2 m
- Installation: Insert
- Measure Range: -50 ~ 200 °C
- Suitable Environment: Foods
- Heraeus PT100
- LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A
- Monitor Temperature channels: Max 2x
- Support: 3-wire PT-100
- Battery: 8500mAh Li-SOCI2