Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- LSN50v2-S31B LoRaWAN Temperature & Humidity Sensor 915MHz (North America)
- Powered by 8500 mAh Li-SOCI2 battery
- Provides strong reliability and long-term stability
- Used to measure the surrounding environment temperature
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Supports temperature and humidity alarm
The LSN50v2-S31B LoRaWAN Temperature & Humidity Sensor 915MHz (North America) is a LoRaWAN Temperature and Humidity Sensor for the Internet of Things solution. It is used to measure the surrounding environment temperature and relative air humidity precisely, and then upload to IoT server via LoRaWAN wireless protocol.
The temperature & humidity sensor used in LSN50v2-S31B is SHT31, which is fully calibrated, linearized, and temperature compensated digital output from Sensirion, it provides strong reliability and long-term stability. The SHT31 is fixed in a waterproof anti-condensation casing for long-term use.
LSN50v2-S31B supports temperature and humidity alarm feature, users can get alarmed for instant notice. LSN50v2-S31B is powered by an 8500 mAh Li-SOCI2 battery, It is designed for long-term use up to 10 years.
- 1x LSN50v2-S31B LoRaWAN Temperature & Humidity Sensor 915MHz (North America)
- Range: -40 to + 80 °C
- Accuracy: ±0.2 at 0-90 °C
- Resolution: 0.01 °C
- Long Term Shift: <0.03 °C/yr
- Range: 0 ~ 99.9% RH
- Accuracy: ± 2%RH ( 0 ~ 100% RH)
- Resolution: 0.01% RH
- Long Term Shift: <0.25% RH / yr