Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- LPS8N Indoor LoRaWAN Gateway 915 MHz (North America)
- Offers an open-source LoRaWAN Gateway
- Allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges
- Includes an SX1302/03 LoRa concentrator
- Fully compatible with LoRaWAN protocol
- Lets you bridge LoRa wireless network
The LPS8N Indoor LoRaWAN Gateway 915 MHz (North America) is an open-source LoRaWAN Gateway. It lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network via WiFi or Ethernet. The LoRa wireless allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data rates.
The LPS8N uses a Semtech packet forwarder and is fully compatible with the LoRaWAN protocol. It includes an SX1302/03 LoRa concentrator, which provides 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths.
LPS8N has pre-configured standard LoRaWAN frequency bands to use for different countries. Users can also customize the frequency bands to use in their own LoRa network. LPS8N has an optional cellular version that can provide 3G/4G connectivity to the internet.
- 1x LPS8N Indoor LoRaWAN Gateway 915 MHz (North America)
- 120 x 120 x 30 mm
- 10M/100M RJ45 Ports
- 1 x 2.4G WiFi (802.11 bgn)
- USB host port: Included
- Power Input via USB Type-C: 5 V, 2 A
- Open Source OpenWrt system
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or WiFi
- Emulates 49x LoRa demodulators
- LoRaWAN Gateway
- 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths
- Weight: 187 g