Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- LoRa-E5 Development Kit STM32WLE5JC (LoRaWAN Worldwide Frequency)
- Embedded with LoRa-E5 STM32WLE5JC Module
- Provides ultra-low power consumption and high performance
- Perfect choice for fast testing and rapid prototyping
- Easy testing and rapid prototyping
- Long-distance transmission range to 10 km
The LoRa-E5 Development Kit STM32WLE5JC (LoRaWAN Worldwide Frequency) consists of a LoRa-E5 Dev Board, an antenna(EU868/US915), a USB type C cable, and a 2*AA 3V Battery Holder.
LoRa-E5 Dev Board embedded with LoRa-E5 STM32WLE5JC Module that supports LoRaWAN protocol on the global frequency band.
It is user-friendly since it leads out full GPIOs of LoRa-E5 supporting various data protocols and interfaces including RS-485, Grove, male/female headers, etc. It would be a perfect choice for fast testing and rapid prototyping of your LoRa IoT projects.
- 200 x 130 x 50 mm (L x W x H)
- Board: 85.6 x 54 mm
- Voltage - supply: 3-5V (Battery) / 5V(USB Type C)
- Voltage - output: EN 3.3 / 5 V
- Power - output: Up to +20.8 dBm at 3.3 V
- Frequency: EU868 / US915 / AU915 / AS923 / KR920 / IN865
- Protocol: LoRaWAN
- Sensitivity: -116.5 ~ -136 dBm
- interfaces: USB Type C / JST2.0 / Grove*3(IIC*2/UART*1) / RS485 / SMA-K / IPEX
- Modulation: LoRa, (G)FSK, (G)MSK, BPSK
- Working temperature: -405 ~ 85 °C
- Current: LoRa-E5 module sleep current as low as 2.1uA (WOR mode)