Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- LoRa-E5 CAN Development Kit
- Based on STM32WLE5JC, LoRaWAN, CAN FD & RS485
- Comes with high extensibility and compatibility
- Based on Wio-E5 STM32WLE5JC Module
- Provides a waterproof case and solar charging interface
- Consists of a Wio-E5 CAN bus Dev Board
- Supports CAN FD, CAN2.0, and RS485 communication
The LoRa-E5 CAN Development Kit Based on STM32WLE5JC, LoRaWAN, CAN FD & RS485 is based on the Wio-E5 STM32WLE5JC Module and supports CAN FD, CAN2.0, and RS485 communication. It supports industrial standards, provides a waterproof case and solar charging interface, and comes with high extensibility and compatibility. It's ideal for car hacking and Long Range sensor network management.
It consists of a Wio-E5 CAN bus Dev Board, an antenna (EU868/US915), and a waterproof case. The embedded Wio-E5 STM32WLE5JC Module supports Long Range protocol on the global frequency band. It leads out full GPIOs of Wio-E5 supporting various data protocols and interfaces including RS-485, Grove, male/female headers, etc.
It features an ultra-long transmitting range of up to 10km in an open area, extremely low chip power consumption which the sleep current is as low as 2.1 uA (WOR mode), and user-friendly interfaces which are developed to unlock the full functionality of the Wio-E5 module, CAN FD and CAN 2.0 communication, it has led out full 28 pins of Wio-E5 and provides rich interfaces including Grove connectors, RS-485 terminal, male/female pin headers for you to connect sensors and modules with different connectors and data protocols, saving your time on wire soldering.
- 1x Wio-E5 CAN Development Board
- 1x Antenna (EU868/US915)
- 1x Waterproof Case
- Voltage supply: 5V / USB, 3.7V Lipo Battery, 4.5~28V DC input
- Voltage output: 3.3 V
- Power output: Up to 20.8dBm at 3.3 V
- Frequency: EU868 / US915 / AU915 / AS923 / KR920 / IN865
- Protocol: LoRaWAN
- Sensitivity: 116.5 dBm ~ -136 dBm
- Modulation: Long Range, (G)FSK, (G)MSK, BPSK
- CAN 2.0 speed: Up to 1Mb/s
- CAN FD speed: Up to 5Mb/s