Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Lightware SF20-C Laser Rangefinder (100m)
- Features a very small size and lightweight laser rangefinder
- Offers long-range measurements up to 100 meters
- Has an IP67 enclosure to prevent damage from water and dust
- Provides built-in drivers to make a scanning LiDAR by adding a digital servo
The Lightware SF20-C Laser Rangefinder (100m) is a small form factor, 100-meter range, laser sensor suitable as original equipment in drones and other products where fast, accurate distance measurement is required.
The SF20/C includes driver hardware and software to control a servo-driven LiDAR scanner for sense-and-avoid applications.
Measurements can be made to target surfaces up to 100 meters away in sunlit conditions. In scanning mode, up to 388 measurements can be made each second. The data can be streamed from the communication ports or analyzed internally to look for potentially hazardous alarm conditions.
- 1x Lightware SF20-C Laser Rangefinder (100m)
- 19.5 x 30.2 x 32.1 mm
- Optical aperture: 28 x 15 mm
- Resolution: 1 cm Update rate: 48-388 readings per second
- Accuracy: ±10 cm
- Outputs & interfaces: Serial and I2C: 3.3 V
- Power supply voltage: 4.5 to 5.5 V
- Power supply current: 130 mA
- Laser power: <2 mW
- Operating temperature: -30 to +50 °C
- Housing: ABS plastic and glass
- Beam divergence: 0.3°
- Lens material: Glass
- Connections: Wire tail, 5 core plus shield
- Weight: 10 g (excluding cables)