Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Lightware SF000 Ultra Small and Light Laser Rangefinder
- Offers an ultra-small and light laser rangefinder
- Designed for size and weight constraint applications
- Using a time-of-flight system
- Features an easy to connect with different types of controllers
- Virtually immune to background light, wind, and noise
The Lightware SF000 Ultra Small and Light Laser Rangefinder is an ultra-small and light laser rangefinder designed for size and weight constraint applications.
The SF000 is virtually immune to background light, wind and noise, making it an ideal sensor to detect unexpected obstacles.
Using a time-of-flight system to make very fast, accurate distance and speed measurements. Accuracy is not affected by the color or texture of the surface, nor the angle of incidence of the laser beam.
The SF000 can take up to 388 readings per second and the configurable features and multiple hardware interfaces make the SF000 easy to connect with different types of controllers.
The SF000 LiDAR is rated laser Class 1M eye-safe. Do not view the laser with magnifying optics such as microscopes, binoculars, or telescopes.
Note: When connecting to the device using I2C, both pins 2 and 4 need to be used together as the SDA line.
- 1 x Lightware SF000 Ultra Small and Light Laser Rangefinder
- Range: 0.2-50 m (white wall in daylight conditions)
- Resolution: 1 cm
- Update rate: 48-388 readings per second
- Accuracy: ±10 cm
- Power supply voltage: 4.5 - 5.5 V
- Power supply current: 100 mA
- Outputs & interfaces: Serial and I2C (3.3 V logic, 5 V tolerant)
- Laser safety: Class 1 M
- Optical aperture: 10 mm
- Beam divergence: < 1.0°
- Operating temperature: -10 - +40°C
- Weight: 8.8 g (excluding cables)