- Leo Rover PowerBox
- Comes with a Powerbox-to-battery cable
- Includes eight universal connectors
- Power the Rover via tether
- Charge the Rover battery during its operation
- Connect additional Lidars, computers, and robotic arms
The Leo Rover PowerBox is a module that replaces Leo Rover right quarter to provide features such as a 4x 12V DC power socket (directly from the battery), 4x 5V DC power socket (via 12V-5V 9A DC converter), externally available battery socket (12V DC).
Connect additional Lidars, computers (such as Jetson Nano, Jetson Xavier NX, etc.), robotic arms (PhantomX Pincher, WidowX, etc.). Charge the Rover battery during its operation. Power the Rover via a tether. Perform battery hot-swap where you keep the Rover operational using a standard battery charger during a battery swap.
- 1x Leo Rover Powerbox (assembled)
- 8x Universal connectors (with screwed terminals)
- 1x Powerbox-to-battery cable
- Powerbox-to-battery cable: Included
- Universal connectors: 8
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.