Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Laser Engraver for MakeBlock mCreate 3D Printer GB
- Delivers awesome laser engraving effortlessly
- Auto-recognition of operating modes
- Versatile and user-friendly operating tools
- Powerful laser engraving software
- Allows mCreate to engrave curved surfaces
The Laser Engraver for MakeBlock mCreate 3D Printer GB Makeblock laser head, providing engraving features for mCreate. Benefit from the metal contacts, you can install it in 3 seconds without connecting any wire.
Use with mCreate to achieve automatic focusing, which avoiding manual focusing. The Semiconductor Blue Laser bringing longer service life, higher stability and safety.
The grayscale engraving mode improves shadow and highlight details of the original photos, which can create refined portraits or figures during the laser engraving process.
Three filters for image-editing
Grid filters, Black-and-white filters, Sketch filters Offer three different engraving effects.
Laser engraving on curved surfaces
A large build volume allows mCreate to engrave curved surfaces of solid objects of a certain height. Laser engraving can also be used for creative designs on food like cakes and chocolate.
mCreate can engrave different materials, including paper, paperboard, wood board, corrugated paper, bamboo board, rubber board, leather, fabric, non-transparent acrylic, plastic, etc.
- 1 x Laser Engraver for MakeBlock mCreate 3D Printer GB
- Work Area: 225 x 225 mm
- Laser Power: 500 mW
- Laser Wavelength: 445±5nm
- Safety: Class IV (Certified to FDA standard)
- Software: Laserbox for mCreate
- File Type(s): SVG, DXF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, PDF, TIF, CR2, etc.
- Material capability: Paper, wood, bamboo, rubber, leather, fabric, acrylic, anodized metal, painted metal plastic, etc.
- Design software: Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDRAW, AutoCAD, AutoDraw, Solidworks, etc.