- Kitronik Stereo Amplifier Kit (Assembled)
- Features 1 W per channel stereo amplifier
- Uses an NJM2073D audio amplifier IC
- Comes with two speakers and a pre-made jack plug
- Has a PP3 battery clip and can run off any voltage from 2 to 15 V
The Kitronik Stereo Amplifier Kit (Assembled) is supplied with all the resistors, capacitors & IC holders fitted. Students just need to finish it by connecting the jack lead, speakers & power clip to the board.
It can then be used with any personal stereo equipment, including MP3 players. It uses an NJM2073D audio amplifier IC which can output 1 W per channel. The kit is supplied with two speakers and a pre-made jack plug.
It has a PP3 battery clip and can run off any voltage from 2 to 15 volts. Output power at 9 V is 1 W per speaker. It works nicely off a 9 V battery (not supplied) or if you want to run it off the mains try to use for example the Kitronik 12 V wall power unit.
Note - Requires/ not included: Either 1 x Zinc Chloride PP3 Battery or 1 x 12V Wall Power Unit and 1 x 2.1mm PCB Mount DC Socket, Soldering Iron, Solder, Wire Cutters, Wire Strippers