- Kitronik MI:pro "Mountable" Case
- Designed for BBC micro:bit (Not Included)
- Features two keyhole slot style wall mounting points
- Provides excellent protection
- Offers full access to the A and B buttons on the BBC micro:bit
- Compatible with versions 1 and 2 of the micro:bit
The Kitronik MI:pro "Mountable" Case for the BBC micro:bit V1 & V2 keeps your BBC micro:bit safe by using this mountable version of the MI:pro Protector Case for the BBC micro:bit. This case has been specifically designed with portability and expansion in mind and is compatible with both the original micro:bit V1 and the new micro:bit V2.
It features two keyhole slot-style wall mounting points attached to the sides of the BBC micro:bit case and offers full access to the A and B buttons on your BBC micro:bit.
- 4x M3 Cheese Head Nylon Machine Screw
- 1x Front Plate
- 4x M3 Nylon Full Nut
- 1x Back Mounting Plate
- 2x Mid-layer Plate
- 65 x 37 x 9 mm (L x W x D)
- Depth (with screws): 14 mm
- Wall mounting points: Two keyhole slot style
- Full access to the A and B buttons on the BBC micro:bit
- Onboard LEDs
- Compatible with: versions 1 and 2 of the micro:bit
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.