- Kitronik Micro USB 1W LED Lamp Soldering Kit
- Offers to build an economically mains powered lamp
- Features V2.0 board designed specifically
- Comprises an ultra-bright 1 W Power LED
- Much neater and easier to build
The Kitronik Micro USB 1W LED Lamp Soldering Kit allows you to build an economic mains powered lamp that takes power from a standard Micro USB phone charger (available separately). The previous version was built using a breakout board, V2.0 features a board designed specifically for the purpose which means that the kit is now much neater and easier to build.
The kit comprises a very bright 1W Power LED which connects - with the cable provided - to a PCB that has a power switch, Micro USB connector, and power resistor. All that is required to assemble the kit is to connect the LED to the desired length of the cable and solder the other end of the cable, the resistor, and then switch to the board.