Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Kitronik LAB:bit Educational Platform for BBC micro:bit
- Designed for BBC micro:bit (Not Included)
- Features an edge connector
- Onboard power regulation circuit
- In-built polarity protection circuit for the DC input
- Doesn't require soldering
The Kitronik LAB:bit Educational Platform for BBC micro:bit offers a super fun way for children to learn about coding in an engaging and hands-on way. It has been specifically designed for the classroom for KS2 computing and is backed by online MakeCode tutorials, simplified custom blocks, and a detailed getting started guide.
Supplied in the box are a battery holder (3x AA), a wheel & tire for the motor, and the detailed easy-to-follow guide.
The onboard power regulation circuit provides power to the board and to the micro:bit, removing the need to power the micro:bit separately. LAB:bit is supplied with a fully comprehensive getting started guide. It takes you through everything you need to know and can be followed by both teacher and pupils.
- 1x Kitronik LAB:bit for the BBC micro:bit
- 1x Yellow 5 spoke injection-molded wheel and rubber tire
- 1x 3x AA battery holder
- 150 x 100 x 41 mm (L x W x H)
- Operating Voltage: 3 - 6 V
- Battery holder: 3x AA
- micro:bit: Not Included