Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Kitronik Klip Motor Driver for BBC micro:bit
- Offers an output design specifically for ZIP LEDs
- Designed specifically for use with crocodile clips and banana plugs
- Drives 2x DC Motors simultaneously
- Power provided via the integrated battery supply
- Note: micro:bit not included
The Kitronik Klip Motor Driver for BBC micro:bit does much more than just drive motors. It also breaks out pins 0, 1, 2, 3 V, and GDN (just like the main pads on the BBC micro:bit itself), and there’s a ZIP LED output as well, along with the battery voltage and another GND connection.
All of these pads are designed specifically for use with crocodile clips and banana plugs. That means no soldering or fiddling with connection blocks. Also, the pads have been designed and spaced to make it difficult to short two together with crocodile clips.
Note: If the BBC micro:bit is powered via its USB connector, and there are no batteries inserted, there will be no power at the 3V output connection – this is to provide some overcurrent protection for the BBC micro:bit.
- 1 x Klip Motor Driver for the BBC micro:bit
- 72 x 70 mm (L x W)