Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Kitronik :KLEF Piano Module
- Lets you learn coding and compose music at the same time
- Write code using the MakeCode, MicroPython, and Mu editors
- Designed for the
BBC micro:bit Programmable Board(not included)
Compose a musical masterpiece with the Kitronik :KLEF Piano Module for micro:bit. It features 15 capacitive touch pads, with 13 arranged as a single octave and 2 up down function buttons that can allow you to shift octaves.
:KLEF also features an on-board amplifier circuit for extra 'more', an on-board speaker, and an on-board edge connector that the micro:bit slots into. To use the Piano, the BBC micro:bit should be inserted firmly into the edge connector, either way round. If the Link Header is being used, the BBC micro:bit LED display should be facing the Piano keys.
- 1 x 1 x :KLEF Piano for the BBC micro:bit
- Length: 100mm
- Width: 110mm
- PCB Thickness: 1.6mm
- Max Height (No micro:bit): 17.3mm
- Max Height (With micro:bit): 53.3mm
- Operating Voltage (5V micro USB Supply): +5.0V
- Regulated Voltage: +3.3V
- Max Supply Current (Piano key press + micro:bit LEDs + Speaker Output): 350mA
- External Connections (Link Header): All BBC micro:bit Pins (IO Pins 5mA max sink/source current)
- Power Supply via Link Header to External Devices: 3.3V, 90mA max current draw