- Kitronik Edge Connector Breakout Board (Assembled)
- Designed for BBC micro:bit (not included)
- Features a dedicated pin strip for quick and easy prototyping
- Breaks out 21 pins from the edge of the BBC micro:bit
- Offers labelled pins and clear straightforward documentation
The Kitronik Edge Connector Breakout Board for BBC micro:bit (Assembled) gives access to all of the important pins on the bottom edge of the BBC micro:bit. 21 pins are broken out in total; providing additional I/O lines, direct access to buttons A and B, the LED matrix outputs and the I2C bus. Please refer to the datasheet below for more details.
The BBC micro:bit pins are broken out to a row of pin headers. These provide an easy way of connecting circuits using jumper wires. The SCL and SDA pins are separated at the edge of the board (solder pads) providing easy identification. The PCB includes a prototyping area with 3V, 0V and unconnected rows that can be soldered to. This allows the easy connection of switches, sensors and any pull-up or pull-down resistors etc. as required.
Note: This product is supplied with Straight Double Row PCB Pin Headers already soldered to the breakout board.
- 1 x Kitronik Edge Connector Breakout Board for the BBC micro:bit (Assembled)
- 60 x 40 x 11.8 mm (L x W x H)
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.