Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Kitronik Compact 16 Servo Driver Board
- Designed for BBC micro:bit (Not Included)
- Drives up to 16 servo motors
- Features an on or off switch and power status LED
- Link Standard compatible
- Code with the Microsoft MakeCode editor
The Kitronik Compact 16 Servo Driver Board for the BBC micro:bit is a compact 16 servo driver board for the BBC micro:bit. This board allows up to 16 Remote Control (RC) servos to be driven simultaneously. It is based on the PCA9685 driver IC.
The board includes an integrated Edge Connector for the BBC micro:bit. Expansion Pads allow the connection of this board with other compatible micro:bit accessory boards using the “Link” pluggable pin header.
- 1x Kitronik Compact 16 Servo Driver Board for the BBC micro:bit
- 68 x 46.5 x 10.6 mm (L x W x H)
- PCB Thickness: 1.6 mm
- Supply Voltage: 3 V - 12 V
- Servo Channels: 16
- Servo Voltage: Same as the Supply voltage (3-12 V)
- Max continuous current (all servos): 10 Amps