Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Kitronik Autonomous Robotics Platform (Buggy)
- Designed for Pico (Not included)
- Offers a fun and hands-on introduction to buggy robotics
- Includes two wheels and tires
- Program your buggy to react to the world around it
- Learn to code with MicroPython
- Supplied with the autonomous robotics platform chassis
The Kitronik Autonomous Robotics Platform (Buggy) for Pico is supplied with the autonomous robotics platform chassis, 2 wheels and tires, a Kitronik line-following sensor board, and an ultrasonic sensor. The kit requires no soldering and only minimal mechanical assembly. Fit the tires to the wheels, push the wheels onto the pre-mounted motors, and both the line following sensor and ultrasonic distance sensor plug straight into the board.
The autonomous robotics platform introduces the user to light, movement, and sensing so the robot can be as hands-on or hands-off as want it to be. This buggy is not supplied with a Pico, you can obtain a Raspberry Pi Pico here. Just add the Raspberry Pi Pico, some alkaline batteries, and some code, and watch your buggy come to life.
- 1x Autonomous robotics buggy chassis PCB
- 2x Kitronik 5-spoke wheel and tire
- 1x Kitronik line following sensor board
- 1x Ultrasonic Sensor
- PCB Length: 126 mm
- PCB Width: 80 mm
- Wheel Diameter (with tire): 67.5 mm