- JSumo XMotion Arduino based robot controller
- Motor drive current: 6 Ampere x 2 Motor drive outputs
Main MCU (ATMEGA 32U4) preloaded with Arduino Leonardo Software
- Can connect up to 8 sensors or interface circuits
- Features a voltage sensor and trimpot
The JSumo XMotion Arduino Based All In One Controller is an Arduino Compatible robot controller designed especially for robotics, IoT and maker projects. It includes powerful motor drivers, switching mode regulator, interface circuits, and more. With protected features, this all-in-one board works for lots of different types of robot projects.
- Small dimension. Small but at the same time stabilized design. 80x30x12mm dimension board without restrictions.
- 6 Ampere x 2 Motor drive outputs. These outputs can supply high currents and gives juice more than enough for small robotics projects. Also, they are protected for short circuits.
- Voltage input protected for reverse connection. At full current-voltage drop at reverse connection, MOSFET is only 60 millivolts!
- The built-in regulator can work up to 28V! (For generic Arduino boards this voltage is 15V with lots of heat)
- At the bottom, you can program with micro USB. Main MCU (ATMEGA 32U4) preloaded with Arduino Leonardo Software. Very easy to program.
- For analog reading, there is a precision LC T filter at design. Analog readings are more accurate without electrical noise.
- Board has analog input elements like voltage sensor, trimpot. With a voltage sensor, you can create Low battery stopping functions or Working speed vs input voltage functions.
- You can connect up to 8 sensors or interface circuits with built-in pads at the bottom.