- JSumo Titan 4x4 Sumo Robot
- Suited with 7 sensors and 4 powerful gear-motors
- Uses powerful XMotion Mega board
- Can easily program the board with built-in micro USB port
- Short circuit protected at motor outputs
- Suitable for non-magnetic sumo robot competitions
The JSumo Titan 4x4 Sumo Robot suited with 7 sensors (5 Opponent, 2 line sensor) and 4 powerful gear motors. Suitable for non-magnetic sumo robot competitions.
All sensors and motors coming connected to the mainboard with mini green terminals. For future developments, you will have separate 2 I/O channel extra.
Titan Sumo Robot uses powerful XMotion Mega board which includes 30 Ampere (burst, 15 A continuous) motor drivers, voltage regulator, and Arduino Leonardo controller-based MCU. You can easily program the board with a built-in micro USB port.
The Robot board is a short circuit protected at motor outputs and also 5 V output. Last but not least board input also reverse battery protected. Which eliminates human errors at competitions.
- 1 x XMotion Mega Mainboard
- 1 x Titan Aluminum Robot Body parts (Contains 8 Body Parts)
- 5 x MZ80 Infrared Sensors
- 2 x ML1 Analog Output Line Sensors
- 4 x Titan 12V 200RPM Gear Motors
- 2 x JS5230 Silicone Wheel Pair
- 1 x 3 Cell LiPo Battery
- 1 x LiPo Battery Connector
- 1 x Sumo Robot Blade Razor Type
- 1 x Assembly Hardware (Screws, Nuts)
- 1 x Micro USB Programming Cable
- 195 x 200 x 132 mm (L x W x H)
- Total Speed max 80 cm / Second (for 500 rpm option)
- Peak pushing force up to 18 kg
- 5 Pieces of 80 cm Range Infrared Sensors
- 2 Line Sensor (2 Front Corner)
- Weight: 2465 g
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.