Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Generates a voltage between -10 and +10 volts
- With a resolution of 4.9mV (12-bit)
- Designed to interface with devices that are controlled by an analog voltage signal
When you need to generate a voltage between -10 and +10 volts, the Isolated 12-bit Voltage Output Phidget VINT will do the job. With a resolution of 4.9mV (12-bit) and current as high as 5mA, it is designed to interface with devices that are controlled by an analog voltage signal. To use it, simply plug it into a VINT port and control the voltage with your program. It will also launch an event when the actual output voltage varies from the chosen voltage (for example, when the attached device is drawing too much current). This Phidget is factory calibrated to ensure output accuracy.
Selectable Voltage Range
Need higher resolution? The output on this Phidget also has a 0 to 5V terminal that can be used instead of the ±10 terminal, yielding a resolution of 1.2mV. Both terminals are controlled as the same object in software; they cannot be controlled separately.
Isolated for Stability
This board is electrically isolated from input to output, protecting your system fom instability caused by unintentional ground loops. If you need update speed more than isolation or voltage range, have a look at the VINT 12-bit Voltage Output 4V.
- Controlled By: VINT
- Current Consumption Min: 35 mA
- Current Consumption Max: 85 mA
- Number of Voltage Outputs: 1
- Voltage Outputs (±10V Mode)
- Voltage Output Max: ± 10 V DC
- Output Voltage Resolution: (12-bit) 4.9 mV DC
- Voltage Output Noise: ± 500 μV DC
Voltage Outputs (5V Mode)
- Voltage Output Max: 5 V DC
- Output Voltage Resolution: (12-bit) 1.2 mV DC
- Voltage Output Noise: ± 20 μV DC
- Recommended Wire Size: 16 - 26 AWG
- Operating Temperature Min: -40 °C
- Operating Temperature Max: 85 °C