Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- IR Reflective Sensor by Phidget
- Measures distance of an object between 1 and 4 mm away
- Uses infra-red LED and phototransistor
- Connects to an Analog Input or VINT Hub port
The Phidgets IR Reflective Sensor 1-4mm can measure the distance of an opaque object up to 4mm away using reflected IR light. Connects to an Analog Input or VINT Hub port.
The 1146_0 IR Reflective Sensor uses an infra-red LED and a phototransistor to measure the distance of an object between 1mm and 4mm away. This sensor can also detect the presence of an object up to 9mm away, but it won't be able to reliably measure the distance.
This sensor works best with objects with smooth, opaque surfaces. Because of this, you can also use it to differentiate between a reflective object and a non-reflective object at the same distance.
- 1x Phidgets IR Reflective Sensor 1-4mm
- Sensor Type: Distance (Infrared)
- Controlled by: VoltageRatio Input
- Sensor Output Type: Ratiometric
- Measurement Distance Min: 1.5 mm
- Measurement Distance Max: 4 mm
- Detecting Distance Min: 200 μm
- Detecting Distance Max: 9 mm
- Supply Voltage Min: 4.8 V DC
- Supply Voltage Max: 5.3 V DC
- Current Consumption Max: 50 mA
- Operating Temperature Min: -40 °C
- Operating Temperature Max: 85 °C