- Industrial Shields Raspberry PLC Ethernet CPU
- Contains several communication ports
- Based on the Raspberry Pi technology
- Designed for a professional use
- Provides great flexibility and control
- Runs Linux or a Raspberry Pi operating system
The Industrial Shields Raspberry PLC Ethernet CPU equipment based on the Raspberry Pi technology is designed for professional use.
It also contains several communication ports which provide great flexibility and control. The Raspberry PLC family offers the CAN bus, double ethernet port, double RS-485, WiFi, Bluetooth.
This PLC runs a Linux or a Raspberry Pi OS (previously called Raspbian), a Debian based operating system with all the flexibility and power that the Linux operating system offers.
- 1 x Industrial Shields Raspberry PLC Ethernet CPU
- 101 x 70.1 x 119.5
- Input Voltage: 12 to 24 Vdc (Fuse protection (2.5 A) Polarity protection)
- Input rated voltage: 24 Vdc
- Rated Power: 30 W
- I max.: 15 A
- SRAM: 2 GB
- Communications: I2C, Ethernet (x2), USB (x4), RS485 (x2), SPI , WiFi, Bluetooth, Serial TTL, CAN, MicroSD, RTC
- Power supply voltage (DC power supply) 12 to 24 Vdc
- Operating voltage range (DC power supply): 11.4 to 25.4 Vdc
- Power consumption (DC power supply): 30 W MAX
- Insulation resistance: 20MΩ min.at 500 Vdc between the AC terminals and the protective earth terminal
- Shock resistance: 80 m/s2 in the X, Y, and Z direction 2 times each
- Ambient temperature (operating): 0 to 50 °C with Raspberry OS Lite / 0 to 40 °C with Raspberry OS Desktop
- Ambient humidity (operating): 10 to 90% (no condensation)
- Ambient environment (operating): With no corrosive gas
- Ambient temperature (storage): -20 to 60 °C
- Power supply holding time: 2ms min.
- Weight: 378 g max.
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.