Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Made of sensitive glass membrane
- Can be used in a variety of PH measurements with fast response
- Good reproducibility
- Difficult to hydrolysis
- Eliminate the alkali error .In 0 to 14pH range
The Industrial pH Electrode - Armor Casing is made of sensitive glass membrane with low impedance. It can be used in a variety of PH measurements with fast response, good thermal stability. It has the good reproducibility, difficult to hydrolysis, and basically eliminate the alkali error .In 0 to 14pH range, the output voltage of the electrode is linear.
The reference system which consists of the Ag/AgCl gel electrolyte salt bridge has a stable half-cell potential and excellent anti-pollution performance. The ring PTFE membrane is not easy to be clogged, so the electrode is suitable for long-term online detection.
- H-101 pH electrode ×1
- pH electrode manual ×1
- Length (with protective cover)：17.7cm(6.97")
- Wire Length：5m(196.85")
- Measuring Range：0-14pH
- Measuring Precision: ≦0.02pH
- Suitable Temperature: 0-60℃
- Response Time:10sec
- Resistance of Sensitive Membrane: ≦200*106Ω
- Slope: ≧95 %
- Electrode's Equipotential Point:7±0.5PH