Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- ICP-10125 Air Pressure Sensor Breakout (High Accuracy Pressure / Altitude)
- Offers a digital output barometric pressure sensor
- Features a low noise mode of 0.8 Pa
- Provides reverse polarity protection
- Embedded temperature sensor
- Interface: I2C
- RoHS and Green compliant
The ICP-10125 Air Pressure Sensor Breakout (High Accuracy Pressure / Altitude) is an ultra-low power, low noise, digital output barometric pressure, and temperature sensor IC. It is based on an innovative MEMS capacitive pressure sensor technology that can measure pressure differences with an accuracy of ±1 Pa at the industry’s lowest power.
The high-accuracy MEMS capacitive pressure sensor is capable of measuring altitude differentials down to 8.5 cm without the penalty of increased power consumption or reduced sensor throughput.
- 1x ICP-10125 Air Pressure Sensor Breakout (High Accuracy Pressure / Altitude)
- 19 x 19 x 5 mm (L x W x H)
- Interface: I2C address 0x63
- Connector: Qwiic/STEMMA QT
- 2-6 V compatible
- Reverse polarity protection: Yes
- Raspberry Pi-compatible pinout
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico