Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- I2C Soil Moisture Sensor
- Features a "sensor mode only" version
- Provides ambient light and temperature readings
The I2C Soil Moisture Sensor is a "sensor mode only" version of the plant watering alarm Chirp.
Capacitive soil moisture sensor interfaced via I2C. Additionally provides ambient light and temperature readings. The sensor works fine with Arduino and RaspberryPi and is open-source hardware.
The sensor can be read via I2C protocol and provides these features:
- Soil moisture sensing
- Light sensing
- Temperature sensing
- Reset chip
- I2C address change
- Deep sleep
- 1x I2C Soil Moisture Sensor
- Version: 2.7.5
- Supply voltage: 3.3 - 5 V
- Operating temperature: 0 - 85 °C
- Moisture reading drift with temperature: - <10% over full temp range
- Default I2C address: 0x20 (hex)