Please be advised all Hokuyo components not in stock now have a 10-12 month lead time
- Hokuyo's URG-04LX detectable range is 20mm to 4000mm
- 5V operating voltage
- 240° area scanning range with 0.36° angular resolution
- USB and Serial (RS-232) interfaces for maximum flexibility
- See Hokuyobrand to find replacement options
The Hokuyo URG-04LX Scanning Laser Rangefinder is a small, affordable and accurate laser scanner that is perfect for robotic applications. The URG-04LX is able to report ranges from 20mm to 4m (1mm resolution) in a 240° arc (0.36° angular resolution). Its power consumption, 5V 500ma, allows it to be used on battery operated platforms. Provided with sensor cable.
- Navigation and obstacle detection: Guide path planning for mobile robots and autonomous systems
- Object positioning: control docking processes of AGVs, AGCs
- Object Profiling: cargo containers, pallets for loading & unloading
- Object measurement and detection: volume of packages, pallets, flow measurement of bulk materials
- Area monitoring: building security and entrance ways
- 50 x 50 x 70 mm / 1.97" x 1.97" x 2.76"
• Class 1 infrared laser scanner (0.8 mW or less)
• Light weight (160g)
• Range is 20mm to 4000mm
• Ultra compact size (50 x 50 x 70mm)
• +/- 10mm accuracy
• 100 msec scanning time
• Low power consumption (2.5 Watts) allows for longer battery life in robotic application. 500mA at 5V.
• 1-year warranty
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.