Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Please be advised all Hokuyo components not in stock now have a 10-12 month lead time
- Hokuyo PBS-03JN Scanning Infrared LED Obstacle Detection Sensor
- Detectable range: 200mm to 3000mm
- 24V operating voltage
- 178.2° area scanning range with 1.8° angular resolution
- RS-232C Interface
The Hokuyo PBS-03JN Infrared Scanning Infrared LED Obstacle Detection Sensor is a less expensive alternative to laser range finders in indoor environments. This infrared laser sensor is perfect for robotic applications. The PBS-03JN is able to report obstacles from 200mm to 3000mm in a 178.2° arc (1.8° angular resolution). Its low power consumption, 24V 250ma, allows it to be used on battery operated platforms.
- Low cost
- Light weight (500g)
- Compact size (75 x 70 x 70mm)
- Response time 180msec or less (Scanning speed 1 rev./100msec)
- 1-year warranty