Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Kit includes Raspberry Pi 4B 4GB
- Source code provided in Python
- Robot operating system and inverse kinematics based on ROS
- PC software, phone App and VNC remote desktop control available
- FPV vision for facial recognition, tag recognition, vision stacking, picking, and smart warehousing
The Hiwonder Armpi FPV AI Vision Raspberry Pi 4B 4GB ROS Robotic Arm w/ Python Open Source Advanced Kitis the perfect introduction to machine vision and robotics. It is equipped with a Raspberry Pi 4B controller, a 120 degree HD camera, OpenCV processed images, ROS operation system, built in MoveIt and support for Python programming. Additionally, it provides AI vision games such as facial recognition and goods picking to help you learn and develop your skills.
The robot arm is powered by an intelligent serial bus servo with high precision, feedback function and convenient wiring, which reduces friction between wires and brackets.
1x Armpi FPV assembled
1x 7. 5V 6A adapter
3x Color block
3x Color ball
3x Wooden block
1x 16GB U disk with tutorial
1x Card reader
1x Cable tie
1x Warehouse shelf unassembled
Weight: 1.2 kg
Power Supply: 7.5V 6A DC Adapter
Hardware: Raspberry Pi 4B and Raspberry Pi Extension Board
Software: PC Software and iOS/Android App
Grab Weight: More than 500 g.