Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- HaloCode Wireless Single Board Computer
- Features a single board computer with built-in Wi-Fi
- Is designed for programming education
- Offers compact design
- Lets you integrate a broad selection of electronic modules
- Can be paired with block-based programming software mBlock
The HaloCode Wireless Single Board Computer is a single board computer with built-in Wi-Fi. It is designed for programming education and its compact design integrates a broad selection of electronic modules.
It can be paired with block-based programming software mBlock and offers all sorts of opportunities to experience AI & IoT application with just a few clicks; it makes creation easy and fun.
Featuring a microphone module and supporting mBlock-integrated Microsoft Cognitive Services, HaloCode makes AI speech recognition super-easy to use. Students can learn to apply this cutting-edge technology by creating a fun, interactive playmate or voice-activated device.
Offering all sensors needed to lead HaloCode “sensory”, a variety of sensors are embedded onto a circuit board with only 45mm in diameter. Thus, HaloCode can respond to touch, sound and movement via programming. An ideal elementary device for your electronic projects such as a wearable fitness watch for step tracking.
- 1 x HaloCode Wireless Single Board Computer
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 2 x Sample Project Guide
- Diameter: 45 mm
- Processor: Xtensa dual-core 32-bit LX6 microprocessor
- CPU Clock Speed: 240 Mhz
- Communication: WiFi / Bluetooth / Micro-USB Port
- Onboard Memory: Flash ROM 440K, RAM 520K
- Expanded Memory: SPI Flash 4 MB, PSRAM 4 MB
- Onboard Components: 12 RGB LED, Motion Sensor, Microphone, Button, 4 Touch Sensors ( I/O pins）
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 V
- Net Weight: 10 g