Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Armed with a SIM28 and serial communication configuration
- Supports NMEA and U-Blox 6 protocols
- 22 tracking / 66 acquisition channel GPS receiver
- Configurable baud rates
- 3.3/5V working voltage
The Grove GPS Module is a cost-efficient and field-programmable gadget armed with a SIM28 (U-blox 6 is old version) and serial communication configuration. It features a 22 tracking / 66 acquisition channel GPS receiver.
The sensitivity of tracking and acquisition both reach up to -160dBm, making it a great choice for personal navigation projects and location services, as well as an outstanding one among products of the same price class.
- Input Voltage: 3.3/5V
- BaudRate: 4800 - 57600( u-blox version)
- BaudRate: 9600 - 115200
- Default BaudRate: 9600
- Supports NMEA and U-Blox 6 protocols.
- Low power consumption
- Grove compatible interface