- Grove Capacitive Moisture Sensor
- Does not require direct exposure of the metal electrodes
- Is corrosion resistant
- Based on capacitance changes
The Grove Capacitive Moisture Sensor (Corrosion Resistant) is a soil moisture sensor based on capacitance changes.
Compared with resistive sensors, capacitive sensors do not require direct exposure of the metal electrodes, which can significantly reduce the erosion of the electrodes. Hence, we call it Corrosion Resistant.
- 1 x Grove Capacitive Moisture Sensor (Corrosion Resistant)
- Capacitive Style
- Corrosion Resistant
- Built-in Amplifier
- Soil moisture detection
- Automatic watering of plants
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.