Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Gravity IO Shield for FireBeetle M0 and ESP32-E
- Offers various ports
- Specially designed for FireBeetle 2 series
- Comes with a power input socket
- Doesn't require soldering
- Supports various Gravity sensors and modules
The Gravity IO Shield for FireBeetle M0 and ESP32-E is specially designed for FireBeetle 2 series (M0, ESP32-E). This Gravity IO expansion shield offers various ports including digital, analog, I2C, UART, SPI, etc.
Also, it comes with a power input socket for connecting the external power supply as well as EN pin for cutting off the power supply to the main-board.
Note: This expansion board is specifically designed for FireBeetle 2 controllers series:M0, ESP32-E, not suitable for the original FireBeetle Series.
- 1x Gravity IO Shield for FireBeetle M0 and ESP32-E
- 60 x 25.4 mm / 2.36 x 1 inch
- All pins brought out onto female headers
- Digital IO x12: GP0-3, GP5-7, GP9-13
- Analog IO x5: A0-A4
- UART: 1
- I2C (In Parallel): 3
- SPI: 1
- PH2.0 Power Port: 3.3 ~ 5.5 V
- Screen: GDI